W'sup?

Hey everyone! I found this to be the perfect way for those of you who know me to see how I doin and what I'm up to and fior those of you who don't know me very well to get to know me a little better. I have a very corny side to me which you will probably see in these posts. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:

I live in Knoxville,TN with my family of 6. I have two sisters and one brother. I have just finished my first year at PCC. This fall I will be adding a Music major with a violin proficiency to my Church Music major with a piano proficiency. Music is my main interest and it's one of my most enjoyable activities. I play piano,violin,and I have been taking cello in strings class.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006





This was my graduation night. It was awsome and the night went off almost without any problems. The only one was that I couldn't get my cap on when they called my name. lol! My grandfather from Illonois got to come down and my friend Brian Clark was in town visiting his brother so he got to be there as well which was really cool. Afterwards we went to Cracker Barrel and hung out there for awhile. Then we went backk to our house and watched Hoodwinked but I fell asleep about 20min into it. Then I got called into work @ 5:25 which made me a little grumpy but overall it
was a great time. I also had the nice surprise that I had a GPA between 3.6 and 4.0. I don't know exactly what it was but that's what the gold chord around my neck meant. Well that about it. I DID IT!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home