W'sup?

Hey everyone! I found this to be the perfect way for those of you who know me to see how I doin and what I'm up to and fior those of you who don't know me very well to get to know me a little better. I have a very corny side to me which you will probably see in these posts. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:

I live in Knoxville,TN with my family of 6. I have two sisters and one brother. I have just finished my first year at PCC. This fall I will be adding a Music major with a violin proficiency to my Church Music major with a piano proficiency. Music is my main interest and it's one of my most enjoyable activities. I play piano,violin,and I have been taking cello in strings class.

Monday, May 29, 2006



Well you had to know it was coming!!! My blog on work! I am a shift manager at Starbucks Coffee Company. God has blessed me with a wonderful work place that I absolutely love. Each employee is part of a big happy family that has many different personalities and styles. For the most part we all get along and enjoy working with each other.

WE also have a great group of customers that we get to know very well. There are many, many customers that I know so well I can see there car coming and have there drink ready before they even come into the store. For example Kim always comes through drive through and gets a venti nonfat with whip toffee nut latte while Noel ALWAYS comes inside and gets a 8 shot iced venti white chocolate mocha, no water, with whip and caramel sauce americano!

And lets not forget the food and drinks! Right now Starbucks has gone a little banana crazt but thats not a bad thing. Right now were pushing our new Banana Coconut Frappuccino and Banana Creme Frappuccino. Heaven!!!!! We are have some new pastries including Banana Creme Bar ( which tastes exactly like banana pudding in your hand), Summer Berry Stack ( tastes like key lime pie and trix), peanut butter stack, and caramel brownie!!! Theres enough there to give you an idea now get down here and try it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Ya know...I find it so funny that you know exactly what some people order when they come in!!! do ya know what I would get?? lol =)

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home