W'sup?

Hey everyone! I found this to be the perfect way for those of you who know me to see how I doin and what I'm up to and fior those of you who don't know me very well to get to know me a little better. I have a very corny side to me which you will probably see in these posts. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:

I live in Knoxville,TN with my family of 6. I have two sisters and one brother. I have just finished my first year at PCC. This fall I will be adding a Music major with a violin proficiency to my Church Music major with a piano proficiency. Music is my main interest and it's one of my most enjoyable activities. I play piano,violin,and I have been taking cello in strings class.

Sunday, August 13, 2006




Our teachers at SMA were so AWESOME this year!!!!! I had Ms.Graby as my private piano teacher which I was very happy about even though I would have been happy with any of the teachers this year. Then I had Mrs.Bambard for theory, and Mr.Bombard for Music History, sectionals, orchestra, and he also taught violin and cello private lessons. Mr. and Mrs.Bombard are the ones in the bottom picture with their daughter and Ms.Graby is the one on the right in the middle picture. The one next to her is Ms. soon to be Mrs.Moe;she was one of the violin/viola teachers and I accompanied several of her students so I worked with her alot too. The Oriental lady in the top picture was Ms.Song. She was Emily's teacher and was absolutely amazing!!!!! The teaching staff was one of the main reasons I wanted to go to camp so badly this year because I knew it would help out alot at college if I already knew alot of the staff. I learned so much from everyone and I'm excited to see what I'll be able learn at college.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

And that profile pic was taken by me!!!! *proud smile* LOL

8:03 PM  
Blogger AmberTheBlog.com said...

Ahhh!!! I know these people!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home