W'sup?

Hey everyone! I found this to be the perfect way for those of you who know me to see how I doin and what I'm up to and fior those of you who don't know me very well to get to know me a little better. I have a very corny side to me which you will probably see in these posts. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:

I live in Knoxville,TN with my family of 6. I have two sisters and one brother. I have just finished my first year at PCC. This fall I will be adding a Music major with a violin proficiency to my Church Music major with a piano proficiency. Music is my main interest and it's one of my most enjoyable activities. I play piano,violin,and I have been taking cello in strings class.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

PICTURES!!!!!!!!



















Well I promised a long time ago that I'd post some pictures and tell you some more about my summer. I'm really busy right now so I'm just going to post some of my favorite pictures, but I'll tell more about summer later. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home