W'sup?

Hey everyone! I found this to be the perfect way for those of you who know me to see how I doin and what I'm up to and fior those of you who don't know me very well to get to know me a little better. I have a very corny side to me which you will probably see in these posts. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:

I live in Knoxville,TN with my family of 6. I have two sisters and one brother. I have just finished my first year at PCC. This fall I will be adding a Music major with a violin proficiency to my Church Music major with a piano proficiency. Music is my main interest and it's one of my most enjoyable activities. I play piano,violin,and I have been taking cello in strings class.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Your Japanese Name Is...

Shuichi Aburakoji


Here you go Amber! How do you say that, and does it mean anything?

1 Comments:

Blogger AmberTheBlog.com said...

Well, to pronounce it would be like saying "shoe-EE-chee" (shoe as in what you wear on your foot)

And the last name would be "ah-boo-ra-ko'-gee" with a slight emphasis on the "ko" and the R pronounced with a slight roll, making it feel like a mixture between an r,d,and l. lol

Shuichi means "excellent or governing first son." Shu being the name with the suffix ichi meaning first. Aburakoji...I can't find the meaning but I do know that it is a noble name as opposed to being a family name of the working class, or boshi.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home